website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

What a surprise. A person from the Netherlands who doesn't cheer for/support any Spanish clubs. :p (*cough*...history...)

Without the goddamn toe of Casillas I would have said the same :p 

Real Madrid, FC Barcelona getting far, booooooring. Atletico Madrid is an annoying hype (at least here in the Netherlands).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And Amsterdamsche Football Club "Ajax" please :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bayern vs. Liverpool :( i really wished that was the final match , not R16 , it's really hard to choose whom to cheer for between those 2 teams , but i think i'll choose Salah :d Liverpool is better ofc right now , but Bayern is always a danger for any team in UCL and much more experienced ofc , so it'd be a great battle between those 2 teams ofc, Klopp knows everything about Bayern , even the team hasn't changed much since he was training Dortmund , but Liverpool will have a serious problem in the 1st leg as van Dijk won't play , i consider him as Liverpool's defense so it'd be a very good advantage for Bayern,  for Juventus and Atletico also a very big game awaits us , juventus since they got Ronaldo turned to be more confident about offending other teams , so i don't really expect them to park the bus , Atletico is always very dangerous at home , so another very tight battle , Dortmund vs. Tottenham is also a very worthy one to watch , 2 teams that're always playing for scoring , PSG should destroy Manchester UTD , otherwise they won't win UCL any day if they lose against this weak team , other 4 matches are much predictable , should be an easy qualification for Barca , Man City , Real could struggle a bit against Ajax , but they should win with no big problems , Rome also should have good time against Porto and win the match without problems , so let's make some predictions :- 

1. Bayern 51 - 49 Liverpool  

2. Juventus 55 - 45 Atletico 

3. Dortmund 55 - 45 Tottenham 

4. PSG 70 - 30 Man UTD 

5. Barcelona 75- 25 Lyon

6. Real Madrid 70 - 30 Ajax 

7. Rome 70 - 30 Porto 

8. Man City 90 - 10 Shalke  

Edited by thepharoah

Real Madrid will have a lot of problems against Ajax. Maybe they will improve from here to february but still it won't be easy. 80% chances is just not realistic for this Madrid.

70% for Roma vs Porto is also too much. Roma is slight favorite but they are not that good. I think you overrate teams according to their leagues. 

I agree about the other matches except I think Atletico is a bit favorite against Juventus. The italians don't play that well despite having Ronaldo and leading the league by 100 million points.

6 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Real Madrid will have a lot of problems against Ajax. Maybe they will improve from here to february but still it won't be easy. 80% chances is just not realistic for this Madrid.

70% for Roma vs Porto is also too much. Roma is slight favorite but they are not that good. I think you overrate teams according to their leagues. 

I agree about the other matches except I think Atletico is a bit favorite against Juventus. The italians don't play that well despite having Ronaldo and leading the league by 100 million points.

Ronaldo knows very well how to score against Atletico :d + i think Juventus is better than last season , the team has much more confident now and Atletico it'd be hard for them to compete on La Liga and UCL ath same time , for Real even if they're not doing well right now they should defeat Ajax without many big problems , anyway they know how to win in UCL , so Ajax should not e a serious threat for them , but ofc that Ajax has some players that could trouble Real's defense , Rome is a very good team at home and i preditct them to win there 3-0 or 4-1 something like this against Porto , Porto wouldn't have qualified even if they were drawn in other groups 

Juve always plays better in 2nd part of the season, and they already showed many times they know how to play knockout games, plus they have Cristiano now. Roma plays bad football and, judging by current form, I wouldn't even put them as favorites. Bayern will probably bring some new players during winter transfer window, but right now, Liverpool is clear favorite there.