website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Liverpool :clap: Salah :hearts: they should have won 3-0 at least , it was a night of terror for Liverpool fans ofc , but they made it at the end , Alisson and Van Dijk are proving that they're the best in the world right now IMO 

except Van Dijk should be sent off earlier in first half for that brutal tackle on Mertens. that was just horrifying watching that on reply . and the most disgusting part was the Liverpool fans for booing Mertens !! poor guy was lucky that didn't end his career. (and he was just a shadow of himself for the rest of the match) just because of that Liverpool will be in top of my hate list from now on. even though I like Klopp and Mo Salah a lot

Edited by MHSN

44 minutes ago, MHSN said:

except Van Dijk should be sent off earlier in first half for that brutal tackle on Mertens. that was just horrifying watching that on reply . and the most disgusting part was the Liverpool fans for booing Mertens !! poor guy was lucky that didn't end his career. (and he was just a shadow of himself for the rest of the match) just because of that Liverpool will be in top of my hate list from now on. even though I like Klopp and Mo Salah a lot

I didn't see it clearly to be honest , but i don't think Van Dijk is one of the those defenders that tries to harm other players in this way , i think it was a tough tackle but not on purpose of making harm , for Mertens the problem is what he said before the match as he said that he didn't feel anything special when he was in Liverpool and saw This's Anfeild sign , u know how important this sign is for Liverpool fans , so it's not really appropriate to say this before going there . anyway i don't like much English football fans , just 3 days ago some Chelsea fans made some racist comments on Sterling , but i don't think Italians are much different , the same would've happened in Napoli for sure if it was the other way 

Edited by thepharoah

8 hours ago, thepharoah said:

I didn't see it clearly to be honest , but i don't think Van Dijk is one of the those defenders that tries to harm other players in this way , i think it was a tough tackle but not on purpose of making harm

Unless his brain is the size of a peanut, when a player makes a tackle like that (which is a textbook example of serious foul play that must always be punished with a red card) he knows that he can cause harm if he hits the opponent. Maybe it was not done on purpose to break Mertens's leg but it's still a conscious action.

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Cska Moscow defeated Real in Spain 3-0 but didn't make it to Europa league after Victoria plzen defeated Rome :d Cska got 6 points from Real and only 1 from other teams 

They always get exposed when playing against Blaugrana teams :d