Atletico, Dortmund

Barca, Spurs

Paris, Liverpool

Porto, Galata

Bayern, Benfica

City, Hoffenheim

Madrid, Roma

Juve, United

Galatasaray IMO is the weakest team in that group, I say Schalke advances (and even in 1st place above Porto). Other than that I also give edge to Ajax over Benfica and to Lyon over Hoffenheim because of experience. 

And watch out for Man Utd if Mourinho isn't fired soon...

19 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Galatasaray IMO is the weakest team in that group, I say Schalke advances (and even in 1st place above Porto). Other than that I also give edge to Ajax over Benfica and to Lyon over Hoffenheim because of experience. 

And watch out for Man Utd if Mourinho isn't fired soon...

I remember Besiktas playing well in CL stages last year (though they were destroyed by Bayern later), I think they can be a tough nut to crack for Porto and Schalke. Even with Mourinho, I don't think Valencia has enough quality to finish in top 2 places, though I would like them to do so.

Edited by crovitlaci

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Those teams aren't as weak as they seem, especially Ajax has a good team for this season.

It's kind of joke , but iam sure Bayern will destroy the 3 home , ofc the 3 are dangerous at their field , but bayern knows very well how to score many goals against this type of teams 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/8/2018 at 15:37, thepharoah said:

It's kind of joke , but iam sure Bayern will destroy the 3 home , ofc the 3 are dangerous at their field , but bayern knows very well how to score many goals against this type of teams 

I told you Ajax was good this season. 

They even had the best chances to win. Really nice football with young energetic players.