website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ECA European Championships 2018

hckošice

Same number (5) of A-finals for Portugal obtained in the first day: M K4-500; M C2-1000; M K1-1000; M K1-500; W K2-500.

Bad result for W K4-500 where I would expect a final A (almost there still...) , but surprising result in C2-1000 where I did not expect a final A...

1 ora fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Apparently it isn't geoblocking in Italy, so strange

it's not strange at all...since, as usual, no Italian TV is going to broadcast this event...:whistle::facepalm::wall:

meanwhile rai and usigrai are totally committed to complain because of the soccer TV rights new format established by our lega calcio...:rofl::facepalm::wall:

1 ora fa, dareza ha scritto:

Fuksa, Brendel, Isaquias Queiroz>>>>>>>>others. 

Probably the only discipline in which we know who will be on the podium in Tokio

I'm ready to bet on the fact that this won't be the trio on the podium in Tokyo...:whistle::lol:

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

it's not strange at all...since, as usual, no Italian TV is going to broadcast this event...:whistle::facepalm::wall:

meanwhile rai and usigrai are totally committed to complain because of the soccer TV rights new format established by our lega calcio...:rofl::facepalm::wall:

Well, on the official page of the streaming it's write that it's geoblocked :evil: Btw, yes... RAI is ridiculus, as always.