website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

Olympian1010

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The offical channel that will broadcast the games is telecaribe. They will broadcast the action on their 2 HD Channels on their website: Here, they will broadcast on their YouTube channel (Canal Telecaribe), and on their Facebook page (Canal Telecaribe), and on periscope on their Twitter.

Mexican Olympic Committee will also have some live streaming on its own event webpage

52 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Mexican Olympic Committee will also have some live streaming on its own event webpage

Exact same selection as ESPN here in the US. Hopefully Telecaribe shows some other stuff.

Here’s the link to ESPN’s streams: Here

, I think that you have to have an American TV provider in order to watch

Edited by Olympian1010
Added link

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m so annoyed by the amount of information available for streaming, results, entries, and schedule. So far I’d rate the organization for the games lower than the Mediterranean Games

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

sdf.thumb.jpg.f8fb2f3b081188ff6903e2b1f3505011.jpg

Puerto Rico really brought their flags!

I’ve seen some pretty bad impressive photos of Mexican and Cuban flags too.

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve seen some pretty bad impressive photos of Mexican and Cuban flags too.

Well, at least they give some color & identity to those buildings. I mean no offense, but a Mexican athlete shared that his room has a tin roof.