website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

Olympian1010

49 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well It’ll be in the Replay section soon, ...unless I hold it hostage. Also, what is Krk?

1. Neck in Slovak language, yeah we love the words without any single vowel :p

2. one of the MANY beautiful Croatian islands, traditional and very popular summer holiday resort 

Tashaina Seraus of Aruba will obtain the second gold medal of the games for her NOC, in women's individual event of bowling. With one game to play, she's only 34 points behind the player currently in first (who has already finished) and has a 114 point adavantage over her nearest challenger. :bowdown:

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

If Mexico beat Trinidad and Tobago in men's field hockey they are through to Lima 2019. If they lose, Brazil will advance.

Mexico beat Trinidad in penalty shots 4-2, 5-3 in total... sorry for Brazil, but the fault is all Cuba's :p

11 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I wonder if these hockey teams will defect en masse like they did in Toronto.

That's the first I am hearing of this! Is there a link to that? During the Toronto games I was busy working pretty much everyday on venue so impossible to keep  track of news

Just now, intoronto said:

That's the first I am hearing of this! Is there a link to that? During the Toronto games I was busy working pretty much everyday on venue so impossible to keep  track of news

article

Here it only talks about the men's squad, but I could bet some of the women players also missed their last match.