website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Cup 2018

hckošice

17 hours ago, hckosice said:

Soňa Stanovská still a high school student and Ján Bátik long years SVK C2 Bátik/Kučera crew, former European champions and multiple Team event world and european champion met for the first time seriously two weeks ago, Bátik asked the young girl if she´ll not want to try the mixed C2 with him, because he has no partner for the World Cup stage in SVK last weekend.

She answered yes, because, you know, why not ? it will be some fun...

So they had 1 training the day before the race and the next day entered the competition. result - they won.

so they decided to re-try their attempt also today in the 2nd stage and they finished again on podium in 2nd place..now from nothing we suddenly have our first highly competitive mixed C2 crew :bowdown:  what a story

Sounds like this mixed C2 is very competitive :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stage 2

POL.gif Krakow (POL) - 29 June 2018 - 1 July 2018 POL.gif

Women's K1 Slalom Cross
Non-Olympic Event

Final Results

RUS.gif MUKHGALEEVA Polina
-
Final

BRA.gif ESTACIA NETA Omira
-
Final

CHN.gif YANG Jie
-
Final

Full Final Results HERE
Trial Run (Qualifiers) Results HERE

Hey! Can someone explain to me how the World Cup heats, semi finals, finals work? For example I'm using this website https://www.canoeicf.com/ and I look at the heats and then the semi finals but it doesn't show how many athletes from the heats make it to the semi finals and from semis to final. 

55 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

Hey! Can someone explain to me how the World Cup heats, semi finals, finals work? For example I'm using this website https://www.canoeicf.com/ and I look at the heats and then the semi finals but it doesn't show how many athletes from the heats make it to the semi finals and from semis to final. 

20 athletes make it from heats to semifinals, 10 from semifinals to finals

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela