website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

:CAN for Canada, John Tavares, Mark Stone, and Matt Murray also committed to the tournament. 

NHLers for :CAN so far:

Goalies: Carter Hart (Philadelphia Flyers), Matt Murray (Pittsburgh Penguins), MacKenzie Blackwood (New Jersey Devils)

Forwards: John Tavares (Toronto Maple Leafs), Mark Stone (Vegas Golden Knights), Sean Couturier (Philadelphia Flyers), Anthony Mantha (Detroit Red Wings), Tyler Bertuzzi (Detroit Red Wings)

7 hours ago, dcro said:

So... Which games will hckosice attend?

definitely not so much as he would have wanted :d

all SVK matches were sould out almost immediately, but I was lucky enough and got to two games :cheer::clap::banana:  :SVK - :GER the 15th and :SVK - :FRA the 17th May

+ I received a full-day ticket present from my mom and uncle for the Sunday 19th May :GER vs  :USA  and the evening  :FRA vs :FIN :)

I´ll try also to attend to at least one of the Canada games

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I´ll try also to attend to at least one of the Canada games

You use a Slovakian keyboard when you type, don’t you? I can tell because our apostrophes are different.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

yes, we don´t have this in our keyboards :d

I don’t have your..whatever...in mine either

But have you ever used the Cherokee keyboard?

ᎣᏏᏲ @hckosice

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

46 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t have your..whatever...in mine either

But have you ever used the Cherokee keyboard?

ᎣᏏᏲ @hckosice

well, it´s named "Dĺžeň" , quick challenge ! try to pronnounceit .

we don´t have such things like apostrophes in our alphabet. so we have to use this "dĺžeň" thing sort of acute accent.  Sure, I can switch to english keyboard but then I´ll have issues to find some leeters of our alphabet like ( ľ, š, č, ť, ž, ý, á, í, é, ú ) we use almost in every word

No, never haha, but it looks nice

5 hours ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

:USA Johnny Gaudreau, Derek Ryan, and Noah Hanifin (all on the Calgary Flames) are all confirmed for the USA.

NHLers for :USA so far:

Goalies: Cory Schneider (New Jersey Devils), Thatcher Demko (Vancouver Canucks), Cayden Primeau (Montreal Canadiens)

Defence: Ryan Suter (Minnesota Wild), Brady Skjei (New York Rangers), Quinn Hughes (Vancouver Canucks), Noah Hanifin (Calgary Flames), Alec Martinez (Los Angeles Kings)

Forwards: Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks), Johnny Gaudreau (Calgary Flames), Jack Eichel (Buffalo Sabres), James van Riemsdyk (Philadelphia Flyers), Dylan Larkin (Detroit Red Wings), Clayton Keller (Arizona Coyotes), Alex DeBrincat (Chicago Blackhawks), Derek Ryan (Calgary Flames), Luke Glendening (Detroit Red Wings), Colin White (Ottawa Senators), Frank Vatrano (Florida Panthers)

+ Chris Kreider (New York Rangers)

#16 and 17 for :SWE 

Toronto Maple Leafs forward William Nylander and Nashville Predators defencer Matias Ekholm will join the team for the World Champs as well.

The confirmed NHLers in :SWE team so far :

Goaltenders: Henrik Lundqvist (NY Rangers) and Jacob Markström (Vancouver)

Defencers: Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Arizona), Adam Larsson (Edmonton), Robert Hägg (Philadelphia), Erik Gustafsson (Chicago), Mattias Ekholm (Nashville)

Forwards: Elias Pettersson, Loui Eriksson (both Vancouver), Marcus Krüger (Chicago), Adrian Kempe (Los Angeles), Mario Kempe (Arizona), Jesper Bratt (New Jersey), Oskar Lindblom (Philadelphia), Patric Hörnqvist (Pittsburgh), Elias Lindholm (Calgary), William Nylander (Toronto)

Mikkel Bodker the Ottawa Senators forward is the 1st and sole NHLer for :DEN already confirmed. One of the best world goaltenders Frederik Andersen will not play in Slovakia because of injury

Denmark will have also 1 AHL player in the team Mathias Bau of the Hershey Bears and 1 from the junior WHL Joachim Blichtfeld from the Portland Winterhawks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other hand, :FRA will probably have to play at the worlds without any NHLer this time.

Pierre-Edouard Bellemare the Vegas Golden Knights forward had to refuse the inviation because of injury, the same for the Vancouver Canucks "bad boy" Antoine Roussel or other guys with NA experiences Yohan Auvitu and Floran Douay.

Also one of the best french playmaker Stephane Da Costa from the KHL Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg refused the invitation.

Anyway Les Bleus have still chance for a strong NHL reinforcement, the super talented new french hockey "wonder boy" Alexandre Texier is still playing for Columbus Blue Jackets in the play-offs 2nd round (currently 0-1 down in their series against Boston)

7 hours ago, hckosice said:

well, it´s named "Dĺžeň" , quick challenge ! try to pronnounceit .

we don´t have such things like apostrophes in our alphabet. so we have to use this "dĺžeň" thing sort of acute accent.  Sure, I can switch to english keyboard but then I´ll have issues to find some leeters of our alphabet like ( ľ, š, č, ť, ž, ý, á, í, é, ú ) we use almost in every word

No, never haha, but it looks nice

Well out of those I have, on my US English keyboard, š, č, ž, á, í, é, ú