website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

nice game (maybe lacking a bit on the physical side) with really unexpected final result...

I didn't really think it was possible for Lankinen to keep a clean sheet against the Big red Machine and all of their NHL stars...it was definitely a great performance and a tactical masterpiece by the Finnish coaching staff...

in the end, I proved right once again on the Russians...they can build groups of players with loads of talent, but they don't play like a team, they never show that pride...I never see that "fire in their eyes" as it is for many other teams...

it's really difficult to win tournaments relying only on being the most skilled players on the ice...sport (and especially team sports) is more than just that...:evil::whistle::pope:

Missed the first semifinal, but now back at time for the second one, let s start the totallympics live ticker

:CAN vs :CZE one hell of a match we are going to have. Matt Murray the Canadian goalie celebrating today his birthday facing one of the best playing teams of the tournament but also the most penalized team (43 two minutes penalties already in this tournament by the Czechs) and knowing the fantastic power play efficiency of this Canadian team it´s going to be really interesting to see how the Czechs will held this issue

Jonathan Marchessault send to the penalty box for 2 minutes for Slashing.

Time 06:26

30th CZE power play in this tournament they scored in 6 of them

CAN played 20 times shorthanded and conceded only 6 goals

Face-off won by Canada