website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

22 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Montenegro has done their best trying to host these games, but I get the feeling that they should of waited a few more years. There were some minor (maybe major) schedule changes announced today. It looks like quite a few events have been axed from the program (there will be no women’s shotgun events this year, very few categories in Judo, and only 4 Boules events (and only 1 for women). Most team sports have also succumbed to round robin formats to decide the winner.

@ChandlerMne I’d love to know your feelings about the games, and what I’ve said. I hope your country really does give it their best effort too. Have a good time.

Revised Final Schedule

Ok I made a small mistake, the men’s and women’s shotgun events have been combined into open events. So the some of the best woman shotgun shooters in the world will be present.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I don’t know if any of you are interested in watching next week, but here is some live-streaming information:

Thanks to the amazing team at AlfaSports (from Cyprus, so Schedule is in Cyprus timezone) we have so great all-around coverage of the Cyprus team:

5DCEDA6B-4193-41CE-951F-AC1FCFF5414B.jpeg

RTCG (Montenegro Public TV) will have a daily show from 16:00 to 17:30 their time at this Link.

RTV (San Marino Public TV) will Broadcast some volleyball matches I believe. Here is the link to their website.

I also believe Andorran Public TV will broadcast some events, but they haven’t posted their television schedule for next week yet.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

13 swimmers from Montenegro, thats all i could find. :(

Thanks. He's covering the Games for Trans World Sport and is having big problems finding information about who takes part

31 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Thanks. He's covering the Games for Trans World Sport and is having big problems finding information about who takes part

I presumed correctly that coverage will be bad. Even on official site i cant find any useful info about participants. So, we can only wait for 27th, but even then we wont have full list of participants.

12 hours ago, Dragon said:

Ah cool, I love watching some of Trans World Sport’s YouTube videos. From one journalist to another I wish him good luck. 

Yeah, the information has been hard to come by so far, but I’ll get invested nonetheless...

If I find anything useful I’ll send it your way.

Edited by Olympian1010

13 hours ago, Dragon said:

Do you know if Trans World Sport is live-streaming?

Opening Ceremony will begin in just over 2 hours, below are some places you can watch it at

RTCG SAT TV (Host Broadcast) 

or

Andorran Public TV will also show the ceremonies at some time today.

The results page for this event isn’t half bad really. It’s actually pretty good in my opinion. The downside being that most entries are still not available.