website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

I would’ve thought they would try to include water polo since their team is so good. Plus Cyprus, Malta, probably some other nation would be willing to field a team.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

We are just under 5 days out from the games (so 4 days out). I’ve have found channels that will cover the games. Unfortunately, it does not look like the decent coverage of the last games in San Marino will be repeated. From what I can tell there will be plenty of volleyball to watch on the first day for those interested. I’ll to put together a comprehensive streaming schedule for y’all later this week. There have been no entries published (I really miss San Marino they were great host with Information that was easily accessed) on the (crap) website. Cyprus has claimed to have put considerable funds (for them at least) into preparing their team for the games. Montenegro is the medal table favorite along with Cyprus and Luxembourg. Can’t wait to watch these games (I actually really enjoyed them two years ago) though I don’t think there’ll be much to watch.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 02/11/2018 at 18:03, Dragon said:

Any European country with a population of less than a million people

At the time of entry into the games. I believe Cyprus has passed a million (but they still deserve to participate in my opinion). I would imagine that we should see Kosovo join the fold eventually too.

Edited by Olympian1010

Will the forum’s resident Montenegrin be attending @ChandlerMne? Also, I could use a crash course in what language(s) are used in Montenegro.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Will the forum’s resident Montenegrin be attending @ChandlerMne? Also, I could use a crash course in what language(s) are used in Montenegro.

Probably will but only selected events.

And probably some sports that arent most popular around here.

Official language is called Montenegrin but its only political choice. Language is exactly the same as Serbian. Croatian and Bosnian language are also used but its only political correctness, nothing more. 

@ChandlerMne Are there any other channels in Montenegro besides RTCG that might broadcast the games?

Edited by Olympian1010