Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


uk12points

European Games 2019

Recommended Posts

Yay, we will take part in this event. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was a farce in 2015 and it will be a farce in 2019...

it's only a celebration of the former Soviet Republics' power...

the real European Champions are those who win the single discipline European Champs, not this joke...:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

 

My thoughts exactly. Only the second edition, but this project seems like a failure. And when i think that in 2015 there was a big enthusiasm when the Games were running.

 

On which planet? :p 

 

Totallympics doesn't count, we all know we'd stay awake half the night for two weeks if there was a Junior South Burmese Games or something.

Edited by heywoodu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

it was a farce in 2015 and it will be a farce in 2019...

it's only a celebration of the former Soviet Republics' power...

the real European Champions are those who win the single discipline European Champs, not this joke...:facepalm:

I see some big improvment since 2015.. we'll have 3 sport that we'll give the European Championship medal and the level will be a little more hight... i hope that in 2023 it will be again better

Edited by Gianlu33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

On which planet? :p 

 

Totallympics doesn't count, we all know we'd stay awake half the night for two weeks if there was a Junior South Burmese Games or something.

:lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn't even that much of a thing here either. I remember that the 3rd division team athletics turned out to be my highlight. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to give events time to grow, look at all the other continental games from their first to last editions.


For ex. Pan Am Games 

 

1951:2513 athletes

2015: 6132 athletes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcro said:

It wasn't even that much of a thing here either. I remember that the 3rd division team athletics turned out to be my highlight. :lol:

 

The one where the (doping, as turned out later) steeplechase Azeri-Ethiopian/Kenyan was leading by 5 minutes and then stumbled and hit the bar flat on the face in the last lap? :bowdown:

 

She got away without injury because she got up and won so it's safe to say that was my comical highlight of the Games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

The one where the (doping, as turned out later) steeplechase Azeri-Ethiopian/Kenyan was leading by 5 minutes and then stumbled and hit the bar flat on the face in the last lap? :bowdown:

 

She got away without injury because she got up and won so it's safe to say that was my comical highlight of the Games. 

 

Yes, and the one where :SVK won by a single point. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Yes, and the one where :SVK won by a single point. :d

 

We have silver, Austria won gold by 0.5 points, because the Azeri athlete in Hammer throw was doped and disqualified, thus the Austrian athlete in this event moved up from 4th to 3rd place and took 1 more point for his team which in overall resulted in the Austrian gold by this half point, we had to return gold because of that...https://sport.sme.sk/c/8053593/slovensko-dodatocne-prislo-o-zlato-na-eh-v-baku-azerbajdzanec-dopoval.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×