website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

Listen? Do you here that? It’s me telling you that Today In Minsk episode 4 is here: https://anchor.fm/twu/episodes/Today-In-Minsk--Day-4-e4ealg

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Is anyone able to find replays of the events? I watch stuff I missed, but I can’t find any (besides a few gymnastics ones on YouTube)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

53 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Is it just me, or are the on-screen graphics awful this year? They look even worse than 2017 World Games' graphics.

That’s what I thought originally. I’ve gotten use to them a bit, but they’re not great. I agree the World Games ones suck too.

They should have hired me :mad:

Their photo:

930BC066-9163-43A6-8931-C730C02EC5CB.jpeg

My photos:

D0D62F98-A9D3-43B6-9089-1A3E7A2D7823.jpeg

85566F39-BEB9-45EE-BCB7-CECE186E29B5.jpeg

And mine were taken with a phone camera. Game recognizes game @Minsk2019. Hire me next time :p

I feel behind on my sleep schedule, so I will miss the first few events today (I’ll try to find time to watch the replays on Match TV.), but I will still make sure to publish the podcast. Enjoy the games today.