website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

You already know the drill: https://anchor.fm/twu/episodes/Today-In-Minsk--Day-3-e4e0o6

thank you for your continued support, join me and Vojthas for another day of the 2019 European Games

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

You already know the drill: https://anchor.fm/twu/episodes/Today-In-Minsk--Day-3-e4e0o6

thank you for your continued support, join me and Vojthas for another day of the 2019 European Games

Thanks for another great episode of the podcast, @Olympian1010 and @Vojthas:)

A small correction:

In athletics you mentioned 8 nations went through to the semifinals. This is not true. 6 nations are qualified to the semifinals. They are, Germany, Russia, France, Czech Republic, Belarus and Ukraine. 

To be fair, the format of the athletics competition is quite complicated this time...

Edited by wumo26

2 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Thanks for another great episode of the podcast, @Olympian1010 and @Vojthas:)

A small correction:

In athletics you mentioned 8 nations went through to the semifinals. This is not true. 6 nations are qualified to the semifinals. They are, Germany, Russia, France, Czech Republic, Belarus and Ukraine. 

To be fair, the format of the athletics competition is quite complicated this time...

Oh, your right. The website has graphics that look similar and don’t really tell who’s going where. That’s my bad I’ll correct that today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve slept maybe 7-8 hours in the last 3 days. These days are slowly, but surely, murdering me.