website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

2 hours ago, phelps said:

surely...

in Italy we have a really poor coverage, though...

only 1 dedicated channel on our main Pay-TV operator (Sky Italia) and no additional streams...:facepalm:

but for those who can reach the 7° East on Satellite, there are 4 HD feeds (encrypted, but with well known keys, so basically open to everybody)...

right now, 3 of them are sending just promos, 1 is broadcasting live from the 3X3 Basketball court (usual poor English commentary available)...

The 4 HD feeds are the entrie streaming system from the games. The EOC streams on 4 channels (they just schedule really well)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well nobody bought the rights to show the games in Croatia (at least it hasn’t been documented). Maybe you could try the Olympic Channel

How about the Netherlands? Because I have absolutely no clue where to watch this :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Well nobody bought the rights to show the games in Croatia (at least it hasn’t been documented). Maybe you could try the Olympic Channel

The UK rights are with the BT Sport channel. Sometimes they get a million viewers for big Champions League football nights.

I'd be surprised if they got 50,000 for this event

3 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Any live stream for boxing tournament, please?

Your broadcaster is TVR (unless you have access to a vpn). Boxing is live right now 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Ah, 3x3 basketball is going on today apparently. Perfect timing, right during the World Cup.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How about the Netherlands? Because I have absolutely no clue where to watch this :lol:

Can’t find any information on that. I’m going to assume no one bought the rights in the Netherlands, so the Olympic Channel may be an option for you or you could some Dutch sports channels. 

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Your broadcaster is TVR (unless you have access to a vpn). Boxing is live right now 

I know who my broadcaster is, but they're showing some basketball atm..

Just now, zob79 said:

I know who my broadcaster is, but they're showing some basketball atm..

Well that’s live on Channel 2, boxing is on Channel 3 (on the international feed at least)

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Can’t find any information on that. I’m going to assume no one bought the rights in the Netherlands, so the Olympic Channel may be an option for you or you could some Dutch sports channels. 

That's Ziggo Sport, FOX Sports and (sort of) Eurosport, none of which are showing any action from this. Olympic Channel it is then, if they show anything good.