website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Damn! You did Mike dirty. He’s my guy (after you of course, you are the czar of Olympic qualification :p)

It was probably an honest mistake :p

Archery, karate and table tennis can be a bit complicated to write due to all of the possible scenarios while shooting was just a typo. The other sports give points for world rankings (or qualification standard for athletics) so they are rather simple.

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

well, Asanau :BLR is former Junior European champion and you know first athlete from host country to compete at the games...so..

Mouhidiin :ITA is last year open european championships champion, our Michálek faced him once at juniors level and lost easily.

the :GER Armenian Ohanyan won silver in last world cup event in Germany

etc.. :IRL is a boxing european powerhouse, :SRB is always strong in combat sports. so yep, not easy draws.

and now when you pointed that, I´m pretty sure Monaco will somehow eliminate our guy as well, even if I was secretely hoping we can win at least this one bout :p

I'm gonna write it here...right now...:evil:

if the boxing qualifications and the actual Olympic tournament are judge fairly, Aziz Mouhiidine (that's the correct spelling) will easily win the Olympic Gold medal...:hyper::pope:

now he's coming back from a long injury pause and I don't expect anything special in this tournament, but he's by far the most talented heavyweight in the new generation and I expect him to shine in the next few years as no other Italian Boxer has done since the retirement of the great Roberto Cammarelle...

Edited by phelps

31 minutes ago, phelps said:

I'm gonna write it here...right now...:evil:

if the boxing qualifications and the actual Olympic tournament are judge fairly, Aziz Mouhiidine (that's the correct spelling) will easily win the Olympic Gold medal...:hyper::pope:

now he's coming back from a long injury pause and I don't expect anything special in this tournament, but he's by far the most talented heavyweight in the new generation and I expect him to shine in the next few years as no other Italian Boxer has done since the retirement of the great Roberto Cammarelle...

Hopefully we'll soon see him against the likes of Tyson Fury then :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Will athletics be worth watching even a session with only select events 

It’s worth a try, maybe it will be fun to watch unknown athletes.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Hopefully we'll soon see him against the likes of Tyson Fury then :d

dreaming doesn't cost anything...;)

but I wouldn't bet on that...if Boxing keeps playing at the Olympics, I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to follow Cammarelle and Russo's steps (being an "amateur" -who earns more than most of pro boxers around the world- throughout his entire career)...:facepalm: