website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

Based off the master schedule on the app, the games will be live from 23:00-10:00 my time daily. There goes my sleep schedule.

I loved the European Games in 2015. I really don’t know why, I just did; so I can’t wait for these games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

No handball, basketball, volleyball? Merely  10 days of competition? Only half of the sports that were present during the 2015 European Games? I don't think many people will care for this competition :( 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

4 hours ago, Jur said:

So weird, Spain is not sending anyone to the road races/time trial. Don't know the reason why

They’ve also declined their athletics  quotas

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

No handball, basketball, volleyball? Merely  10 days of competition? Only half of the sports that were present during the 2015 European Games? I don't think many people will care for this competition :( 

Well, these sports all offer qualification to Tokyo 2020 (with the exception of Beach Soccer). The omission of volleyball, fencing, triathlon, and BMX did not make sense too me besides the fact that Belarus is not good in those events. I’m still invested in these games, though I will admit that Baku was much better.

6 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Not like anyone cared for Baku 2015, so no love lost.

#banbestmen

6 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Not many people did four years ago when it was bigger...yeah, I can't imagine this really being 'a thing' here :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

33 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not many people did four years ago when it was bigger...yeah, I can't imagine this really being 'a thing' here :d 

Well and the European Championships didn’t help their cause. Talk about needless events.

53 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not like anyone cared for Baku 2015, so no love lost.

I’ve watched over 300 hours of sports from those games. You just insulted 16 year old me. I probably wouldn’t be on this forum if it wasn’t for those games.