website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

My thoughts exactly. Only the second edition, but this project seems like a failure. And when i think that in 2015 there was a big enthusiasm when the Games were running.

On which planet? :p 

Totallympics doesn't count, we all know we'd stay awake half the night for two weeks if there was a Junior South Burmese Games or something.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

it was a farce in 2015 and it will be a farce in 2019...

it's only a celebration of the former Soviet Republics' power...

the real European Champions are those who win the single discipline European Champs, not this joke...:facepalm:

I see some big improvment since 2015.. we'll have 3 sport that we'll give the European Championship medal and the level will be a little more hight... i hope that in 2023 it will be again better

Edited by Gianlu33

Just now, dcro said:

It wasn't even that much of a thing here either. I remember that the 3rd division team athletics turned out to be my highlight. :lol:

The one where the (doping, as turned out later) steeplechase Azeri-Ethiopian/Kenyan was leading by 5 minutes and then stumbled and hit the bar flat on the face in the last lap? :bowdown:

She got away without injury because she got up and won so it's safe to say that was my comical highlight of the Games. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The one where the (doping, as turned out later) steeplechase Azeri-Ethiopian/Kenyan was leading by 5 minutes and then stumbled and hit the bar flat on the face in the last lap? :bowdown:

She got away without injury because she got up and won so it's safe to say that was my comical highlight of the Games. 

Yes, and the one where :SVK won by a single point. :d

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yes, and the one where :SVK won by a single point. :d

We have silver, Austria won gold by 0.5 points, because the Azeri athlete in Hammer throw was doped and disqualified, thus the Austrian athlete in this event moved up from 4th to 3rd place and took 1 more point for his team which in overall resulted in the Austrian gold by this half point, we had to return gold because of that...https://sport.sme.sk/c/8053593/slovensko-dodatocne-prislo-o-zlato-na-eh-v-baku-azerbajdzanec-dopoval.html