website statistics

Gymnasiade 2018

Gianlu33

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone following the ISF Gymnasaide in Morocco? Starts tomorrow, to me it seems like low participation and quality, however I feel like it is a good opportunity for younger athletes, like myself. I don’t understand why nations (NOCs) don’t take more opportunities for their athletes to compete

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anyone following the ISF Gymnasaide in Morocco? Starts tomorrow, to me it seems like low participation and quality, however I feel like it is a good opportunity for younger athletes, like myself. I don’t understand why nations (NOCs) don’t take more opportunities for their athletes to compete

It cost money to attend events

Ya, but still. I mean I just feel like there so many people to support sport teams. I just wish that nations could give their athletes more opportunities 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Opening Ceremony for the ISF Gymnasiade begins at 21:00 local time on their Facebook page

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

and this event is qualifying to YOG for swimming 

The Minimum Qualification Score for the YOG is obtainable in both swimming and archery at the Gymnasiade. Track will feature some of the youth olympians as well I think