website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2021 - 2022

Henry_Leon

11 hours ago, hckošice said:

yeah, well, it looks more like the organizers messed it up big time, people without tickets are inside and people with tickets outside :p

actually it gave me flashbacks from last year, remember the Euro 2020 final in wembley? Lots of English fans also did this, entering the stadium with no ticket.

I wonder if this is a new trend among brainless people, hopefully not

10 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

actually it gave me flashbacks from last year, remember the Euro 2020 final in wembley? Lots of English fans also did this, entering the stadium with no ticket.

Look at the good side of things my friend, See even brainless people can wear masks (well, not the right way, one can argue, but at least the wear. Covid has no chance in St. Denis) :p

The most funny is (reading french medias) majority (high ranked politicians included) still blame Liverpool fans for this. Ah I love France, when something happens it is always because of les British, poor GB can´t catch a break :lol:

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

The most funny is (reading french medias) majority (high ranked politicians included) still blame Liverpool fans for this. Ah I love France, when something happens it is always because of les British, poor GB can´t catch a break :lol:

It's always weird to see France having so much troubles with events like this, whereas the Tour de France usually is organized so well it makes the Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España look like local amateur races :p 

Do they put all their semi-good organizers in ASO and the rest is just someone's random uncle who needed something to do? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

i guess the match yesterday was really boring , like noone talked about it but about the scenes before :d , anyway it was the most disastrous organization i've seen in European competitions' history , i felt i was watching a match in African champions league , even in Africa organization isn't that bad especially here in Egypt 

4 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

It is certainly not a new trend in Greece, it is normal here for hooligans :lol: