website statistics

Men's Field Hockey FIH World Cup 2023

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

and :GER are back on top of the world...

the :BEL reign is over...

Finally! They had to wait 17 years. Also kind of poetic that 8 of the players won junior world championship gold 10 years ago in India with the same coach!

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Finally! They had to wait 17 years. Also kind of poetic that 8 of the players won junior world championship gold 10 years ago in India with the same coach!

Kinda 9 players then since Peillat also played that tournament lol  

Remember how you told me after Rio that Argentina would win every tournament with his PC conversion %?   

...Sigh... 

50 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Kinda 9 players then since Peillat also played that tournament lol  

Remember how you told me after Rio that Argentina would win every tournament with his PC conversion %?   

...Sigh... 

I don’t remember that, But it would be funny if True. Germany hasnt won a title in Ages and as Soon as they get Peillat they suddenly win a title.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

What a surprise Germany won this WCh. But in the end ... well deserved. Netherlands played a good tournament as well. I'm looking forward to the ECh and the OG with our young and talented team.