website statistics

Women's Handball EHF European Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Unbelievably nervous for the opening game of the Netherlands tonight. We miss a lot of big names, but we still want to make it to the top 8. Unfortunately a difficult draw with France, Romania, Germany, Montenegro and Spain, but who knows, the team may surprise.

I envy you, @Vektor. An evening without nerves seems wonderful to me. Hungary again tomorrow.

1 hour ago, CCB said:

Unbelievably nervous for the opening game of the Netherlands tonight. We miss a lot of big names, but we still want to make it to the top 8. Unfortunately a difficult draw with France, Romania, Germany, Montenegro and Spain, but who knows, the team may surprise.

I envy you, @Vektor. An evening without nerves seems wonderful to me. Hungary again tomorrow.

Yeah, the draw feels one sided, path C/D is more difficult.

Meanwhile :ESP Silvia Navarro with a nasty looking injury, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the end for her at these Euros. I hope this isn't how her career ends...

Well, what can I say about it? A very nervous match from :NED, but a very important first win. It wasn't very strong offensively, and :ROU played well too. :FRA remains the big favorite in this group, especially after today's games. 

I can breathe again. Against :MKD I expect a more comfortable Dutch win. 

Disaster of epic proportions from the worst Hungarian handball team of all time. We saw this coming and it still hurts because sooo much money went down the drain for this. Just put this discipline out of its misery already before it wastes any more of our sports budget. 

Hungary was a nightmare tonight. I didn't expect a loss against Croatia at all, although Croatia is the number four of the last ECh. At least Hungary will go to the main round. Against Denmark and Slovenia they are not without a chance. 

Unfortunately, the tension is a bit off in groups A and B. After today's results, you don't have to be a fortune teller to predict that Norway and Sweden will make it to the semi-finals. There is more tension in groups C and D.

2 hours ago, CCB said:

Hungary was a nightmare tonight. I didn't expect a loss against Croatia at all, although Croatia is the number four of the last ECh. At least Hungary will go to the main round. Against Denmark and Slovenia they are not without a chance. 

Number three*