website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics PAGU American Championships 2021

Totallympics

A gold medal for :CRC:clap:

In the end, it was a fun meet. Many "firsts" for a number of nations, surprising qualification for Costa Rica, solid results for Argentina despite not earning the Olympic qualification and a great meet for Brazil overall, with excellent performances from Rebeca Andrade and nice scores for Caio Souza.

Mexicans must be disappointed with the results here, but it's not a secret that Mexico's best chance of qualifying is in group rhythmic gymnastics, so let's keep an eye on the event next weekend.

2 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

A gold medal for :CRC:clap:

In the end, it was a fun meet. Many "firsts" for a number of nations, surprising qualification for Costa Rica, solid results for Argentina despite not earning the Olympic qualification and a great meet for Brazil overall, with excellent performances from Rebeca Andrade and nice scores for Caio Souza.

Mexicans must be disappointed with the results here, but it's not a secret that Mexico's best chance of qualifying is in group rhythmic gymnastics, so let's keep an eye on the event next weekend.

Indeed, level was subpar for the Mexicans.

Let's see what the next generation in Artistic has to offer at the Jr's next weekend.

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Indeed, level was subpar for the Mexicans.

Let's see what the next generation in Artistic has to offer at the Jr's next weekend.

Isn't it supposed to take place from June 18 to 20?

I don't know much about junior gymnasts, but according to my friends, the junior girls from Brazil are not great. I don't even expect a team medal for them. The US will win gold comfortably, then Mexico and Argentina should fight for silver and bronze. Argentina might have the edge for the silver medal, though.