website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics PAGU American Championships 2021

Totallympics

44 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

So I guess it will be Rebeca vs Lorrane for the quota.

With Jade out of the all-around competition, I believe Christal Bezerra will perform in the all-around.

My best guess:

Rebeca: VT, UB, BB, FX
Lorrane: VT, UB, BB, FX
Christal: VT, UB, BB, FX
Julia: UB, BB
Ana Luiza: VT. FX

17 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Provisional Olympic qualification after 2 of 3 subdivisions:

:USA Paul Juda: 83.000
:BRA Diogo Soares: 82.700

______

:COL Javier Sandoval Afanador: 80.750

Though task for Gonzalez & the Mexicans.

I can't see any mexican beating the top 2 at the moment 

Fabian de Luna after 2 apparatus Rings & vault is positioned to score 'well' but those were maybe his best apparatus

From what I understood brazilian commentators are keeping an eye on Fabian given he could take away the spot from the brazilian guy though I doubt it. And in parallel bars Fabian just had some errors that will be costly, he touched down with both hands in the final move of the routine so I think now he is out of contention

They said that currently Fabian is the first in line reserve gymnast that could take an olympic quota if any of the already qualified gymnast withdraws

A great day for Brazil. Gold medals at the team and all-around events for the first-time ever at the Pan American Championships. Okay, I know this was the C-team from the US since their A and B gymnasts are competing at the Nationals right now, but I'm still happy Brazil managed to qualify one extra quota to the Olympics and win two gold medals.

Final scores for :ARG Argentina:

Team: 149.533, which is more than enough for a team medal. Probably bronze.

AA:
Dominici: 52.400, which is also good enough for a bronze medal, at least. However, she has already qualified for the Olympics, and the first eligible gymnast to qualify is Magistrati, who scored 48.433. This should not be enough for the Olympic quota, unfortunately.