website statistics

Winter World University Games 2023

Totallympics

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

Did not see the whole race, why has :FIN that star, are they going to be DSQ ?

image.png

The result stood, so I’m guessing a minor technique violation in classic. There was no sign of obstruction, going off-course or a botched exchange, which would be DQFed.

Edited by Grassmarket

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

The result stood, so I’m guessing a minor technique violation in classic. There was no sign of obstruction, going off-course or a botched exchange, which would be DQFed.

And indeed just catching up with the men’s relay where your ex-partners :CZE did indeed go the wrong way & had to turn around, go back to the turn & start again, losing 21 seconds.

Edited by Grassmarket

Catching up with last night's shorttrack...those default yellow helmets, that's nice old school, love it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just caught a replay of the snowboard slopestyle final…

It was…uh…something. I think there might have been some snowboarding mixed-in with my fear that someone was going to seriously injure themselves given how slow the course was running 😅

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:KOR sweeping both 1500m events in short track was quite something. I wanted Akar :TUR, Kruzbergs :LAT, Seidel :GER, or Stoddard :USA on the podium. Alas, the Koreans were just too dominant.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Event 55/85

CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING

Women's 3x5km Team Relay
Final Results

:FIN Finland
Tiia Olkkonen
Vilja Kauranen
Hilla Niemela
43:49.6

:NOR Norway

Astrid Stav

Selma Andersen