:CAN Rylan Wyens

:KOR Yeongtaeok Kim

:FRA Matthieu Rosset

:COL Sebastian Villa Castañeda

:JPN Rikuto Tamai

:GER Timo Barthel

:VEN Oscar Ariza

:JPN Reo Nishida

It will be probably  quite safe 6-7 places in the platform only, for more divers must wait.  (I don't see any synchro team from Japan here and in World Cup). In women's trampoline probably max 6 quota places if we use the names of athletes who gain a quota. I think the semifinals are important too in this case. If China change athletes, it will be less places to gain via World Cup for example. In WC we have diffrent girls in individual event - on World Champs Tingmao and Han won quota in individual event and kn synchro event. Italian girls for me missed individual quota. 

Thanks to Wiki we have 35 places!

136  per diving, 68 per gender (- 32 synchro places), and we have a 36 individual places for platforme and trampoline, 18 per event

12 places via World Champs, 5 continental places,.There is no way for 11 places for World Cup and 7 via rellocation. 

One question from my side: Are qualified athletes from the synchro competitions automatically eligible for single competitions?

E.g. if a team is qualified for synchro but both athletes failed to qualify for the singles, are they allowed to participate in the Olympics singles?

3 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

One question from my side: Are qualified athletes from the synchro competitions automatically eligible for single competitions?

E.g. if a team is qualified for synchro but both athletes failed to qualify for the singles, are they allowed to participate in the Olympics singles?

yes, germany can have 3 or 4 different athletes on the 10m

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

but only if some other country returns the quota for the synchro competition ;) currently they are the first successor.

I was more thinking about the German 3 m women who qualified for the synchro, but failed to get a second quota for the single

3 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

but only if some other country returns the quota for the synchro competition ;) currently they are the first successor.

I was more thinking about the German 3 m women who qualified for the synchro, but failed to get a second quota for the single

Germany cannot have a second woman in the 3m, unless there is a redistribution of quotas, but it is too far in the ranking

9 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

No, they are not allowed to take parte in single, for example the italian girls are qualified in sincro but cannot partecipate in single.