Artistic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2021

Totallympics

Favourites in my opinion at the men's side:

Felix Remuta :GER 

Julien Gobaux :FRA 

Noah Kuavita and Luka van den Keybus :BEL 

Casimir Schmidt :NED 

Vahagn Davtyan :ARM 

All the :GBR:RUS:UKR gymnasts who did not compete in the Worlds 2019 (and are eligible to qualify)

On 19/04/2021 at 18:26, Laraja said:

@thiago_simoes please help us haha

I don't follow men's gymnastics that much, but the comment above mine covered it well. I'd say :GBR:RUS and :UKR might have the edge here, but I would not discard :ARM and probably :FRA and :NED

Among the women, one of the quotas will go to Russia for sure. All four Russians will perform in the all around and three of them are eligible for the quotas. The other quota is hard to predict. The frontrunners are :ROU Iordache and :GBR Gadirova.

:ITA and :UKR have slim chances.

Anyone else would be a huge, huge surprise.

5 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

I don't follow men's gymnastics that much, but the comment above mine covered it well. I'd say :GBR:RUS and :UKR might have the edge here, but I would not discard :ARM and probably :FRA and :NED

Among the women, one of the quotas will go to Russia for sure. All four Russians will perform in the all around and three of them are eligible for the quotas. The other quota is hard to predict. The frontrunners are :ROU Iordache and :GBR Gadirova.

:ITA and :UKR have slim chances.

Anyone else would be a huge, huge surprise.

This is why I didn't get that the Hungarians seemed somewhat optimistic that they got a chance to win a quota on the men's side that we missed out on at the 2019 WCh. We would need a miracle because all the top nations will want to score additional quotas, the WCh was our only chance. 

3 hours ago, Vektor said:

This is why I didn't get that the Hungarians seemed somewhat optimistic that they got a chance to win a quota on the men's side that we missed out on at the 2019 WCh. We would need a miracle because all the top nations will want to score additional quotas, the WCh was our only chance. 

That would be just dumb. FIG even made a video explaining the qualification system in detail.

Unless Hungary has some massively talented junior coming through, perhaps...?

#banbestmen