website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

30 years forcibly separated into 2 countries, but still united in hearts :)

This moment from today start to turn viral

Czech and Slovak girls just decided randomly to sing and dance together after todays 5th place match CZE - SVK at the Women´s Under 18 World Championships in the hallway to the locker rooms  :d

Czechoslovakia forever

Edited by hckošice

22 hours ago, hckošice said:

30 years forcibly separated into 2 countries, but still united in hearts :)

This moment from today start to turn viral

Czech and Slovak girls just decided randomly to sing and dance together after todays 5th place match CZE - SVK at the Women´s Under 18 World Championships in the hallway to the locker rooms  :d

Czechoslovakia forever

This is a better footage, and thanks to this I could recognize what they were singing. It is the Czechoslovak Superstar "sort of our version of American Idol TV Show" anthem :p

Edited by hckošice

On 9/23/2022 at 1:20 PM, Vic Liu said:

What I imply is that the world is not functioning by idealism but power and strength. Otherwise we could see 1800+ countries.

Good thing is we don't see 15 countries.

15 NOCs at the olympics, could you imagine that? Would be boring as hell.

37 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Today is a beautiful day for Italy and for all honest Italians. After 30 years, Italy's biggest fugitive, Matteo Messina Denaro, has been found and arrested. I didn't think this day would ever come :beer:

I think this is one of the most beautiful things of the day: dozens of people who, as soon as they hear the news of the arrest, take to the streets or look out to applaud the police. A few decades ago that would not even have been imaginable

https://twitter.com/idaho____/status/1614915897277222913?t=wjRvTVaiD4j2ccipBTVnzw&s=19

25 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Jacinda Ardern quit as New Zealand Prime Minster. I suppose the poll numbers ahead of the upcoming elections must have been really bad? :p

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64327224

I am sure a big job is coming up in the globalist bureaucracy. In the meantime, building up the bank account on the €100,000 an hour speech circuit.

Well this is a combination between Sports and politics but Sergey richter was forced to choose between not competing or competing without his rifle and and any other Israeli identification in a competition held in Indonesia, this a blow in his path towards Paris 2024 and maybe a peek to the U19 WC in football…