website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

21 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, plus it fits perfectly in Russia's earlier pattern of sabotaging their pipe lines to other places (Georgia, Central Asia) to get what they want, and to sow division. But no, it's not the country that started this war in the first place that did something, but the big bad west :lol: 

And even if it's dumb from Russia, it wouldn't even be their dumbest move of 2022. I mean, they started a war which made everyone see that the 'feared' Russian army is nothing but a rusty pile of decades old crap, manned by a bunch of insanely unmotivated war criminals and nobody's.

still, if they start a nuclear conflict, it would erase the entire world...

don't underestimate the real power of all the weapons (not only on the Russian side) that haven't been used yet...

stupid human beings still have the chance to make it a global disaster (more than it is right now...and it's not a little thing already)...

22 minutes ago, phelps said:

still, if they start a nuclear conflict, it would erase the entire world...

don't underestimate the real power of all the weapons (not only on the Russian side) that haven't been used yet...

stupid human beings still have the chance to make it a global disaster (more than it is right now...and it's not a little thing already)...

Luckily Putin doesn't literally have a red button on his desk that will launch all missiles, so the chance of a true nuclear conflict is still as good as zero in my opinion.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Luckily Putin doesn't literally have a red button on his desk that will launch all missiles, so the chance of a true nuclear conflict is still as good as zero in my opinion.

he cant launch a nuclear attack in such a close distance t russian borders, this will have consequences to its own territories and people. He considers that he will scare ukrainians using nuclear therats

41 minutes ago, George_D said:

he cant launch a nuclear attack in such a close distance t russian borders, this will have consequences to its own territories and people. He considers that he will scare ukrainians using nuclear therats

I really don't think Putin cares if it'll have consequences to Russian people :p 

But yeah, I still think it's highly unlikely to see nuclear action, luckily.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yeah, I still think these threats are just screams in the dark.

Firstly as we know the Russians, their nuclear weapons are likely out of order and rusty for like 30 years or so, or pieces of them just stolen and taken to nearest pawn shop 5 straight meters from Kremlin. Probably also the so famous Putin´s push button doesn't work either, the cables were likely stolen too or more likely never actually been working ever.

Secondly, Putin may be dangerous and stubborn obsessed maniac, but I doubt he´s that crazy. He know very well, this may very likely be the last think he did in his life and all that just for some kms of land whom still nobody outside of him will ever recognize

Edited by hckošice

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

Yeah, I still think these threats are just screams in the dark.

Firstly as we know the Russians, their nuclear weapons are likely out of order and rusty for like 30 years or so, or pieces of them just stolen and taken to nearest pawn shop 5 straight meters from Kremlin. Probably also the so famous Putin´s push button doesn't work either, the cables were likely stolen too or more likely never actually been working ever.

Secondly, Putin may be dangerous and stubborn obsessed maniac, but I doubt he´s that crazy. He know very well, this may very likely be the last think he did in his life and all that just for some kms of land whom still nobody outside of him will ever recognize

don't take it for granted...

if this one really works, that's enough for all of us to disappear soon...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status-6_Oceanic_Multipurpose_System