website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

18 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

From my point of view, poor Iranian civilians on one hand abused by ultra-conservative government in terms of human rights, on the other hand struggled by sanction imposed by the West in terms of livelihood. One tragedy sadly happened to them and they are even tortured more tightly by the whole world. I am not sure if my logic correct and I wonder what European and Iranian friends think about the proposing sanction.

yeah that's the plan to starve our people to democracy .

18 hours ago, konig said:

Mateo Renzi sayed "Meloni is not fascist and a danger for italian democracy", im very surprise.

he's just looking for some seat somewhere in her government...

he's that kind of man, he has only one idea/ideology/aim in his life...make money (and if it's dirty money, it's even better)...

on the other hand, he's the inside man (trojan horse, if you prefer) of the most powerful lobbies of the US multi-national corporations (from the entertainment industry to the weapons, it's all good for him)...

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

its official at 80% , USA exploded the pipeline 

Strange, I heard it's 79% official, but it might be due to a broken officialmeter.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, phelps said:

he's just looking for some seat somewhere in her government...

he's that kind of man, he has only one idea/ideology/aim in his life...make money (and if it's dirty money, it's even better)...

on the other hand, he's the inside man (trojan horse, if you prefer) of the most powerful lobbies of the US multi-national corporations (from the entertainment industry to the weapons, it's all good for him)...

Thanks for the explanation, that description is similar to one politician of our country who is now economy minister and he is not even economist: Sergio Massa.

I will use the term: Renzi is the "Massa" in the italian politics.

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Another coup in :BUR 

One of those countries where you'd hope things would one day improve, but before you can finish that thought, some other 'leader' takes over and the whole thing starts again and again...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Strange, I heard it's 79% official, but it might be due to a broken officialmeter.

"In the immediate term, the Nord Stream pipeline leaks have little impact on European energy security. Nord Stream 2 never opened; Germany finally killed the project in the lead-up to the Ukraine invasion. Russia reduced and then entirely cut off Nord Stream 1, with Gazprom, the Russian state-owned gas company, claiming technical issues prevented the delivery of gas, which no one really believes."

Not the cleverest piece of American sabotage then. ;)

13 minutes ago, Dragon said:

"In the immediate term, the Nord Stream pipeline leaks have little impact on European energy security. Nord Stream 2 never opened; Germany finally killed the project in the lead-up to the Ukraine invasion. Russia reduced and then entirely cut off Nord Stream 1, with Gazprom, the Russian state-owned gas company, claiming technical issues prevented the delivery of gas, which no one really believes."

Not the cleverest piece of American sabotage then. ;)

Yeah, plus it fits perfectly in Russia's earlier pattern of sabotaging their pipe lines to other places (Georgia, Central Asia) to get what they want, and to sow division. But no, it's not the country that started this war in the first place that did something, but the big bad west :lol: 

And even if it's dumb from Russia, it wouldn't even be their dumbest move of 2022. I mean, they started a war which made everyone see that the 'feared' Russian army is nothing but a rusty pile of decades old crap, manned by a bunch of insanely unmotivated war criminals and nobody's.