website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

LOL so Russia exploded one important  source of money :crazy:

How is something that's barely, if at all, being used - and wouldn't be used anymore anytime soon - an important source of money?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile I've noticed my neighbours have a lovely piece of garden. I think tonight I'll put a voting booth there, make some family members vote (at gunpoint if they're not willing), and then tomorrow it's mine :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile I've noticed my neighbours have a lovely piece of garden. I think tonight I'll put a voting booth there, make some family members vote (at gunpoint if they're not willing), and then tomorrow it's mine :cheer: 

You mean Belgiumsk People´s Republic :p

Edited by hckošice

29 minutes ago, hckošice said:

You mean Belgiumsk People´s Republic :p

Right! We'll go in there (saying we were once one etc, and all kinds of other nowadays totally irrelevant historical things), kick out everyone who doesn't want Belgium to be part of the Netherlands, and then ask all the remaining people if they want to be part of the Netherlands. Of course with armed guards to see if people need help with selecting 'Yes', obviously. And if the outcome is 'yes', which I have a feeling it might be, Belgium is part of the Netherlands :cheer:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Right! We'll go in there (saying we were once one etc, and all kinds of other nowadays totally irrelevant historical things), kick out everyone who doesn't want Belgium to be part of the Netherlands, and then ask all the remaining people if they want to be part of the Netherlands. Of course with armed guards to see if people need help with selecting 'Yes', obviously. And if the outcome is 'yes', which I have a feeling it might be, Belgium is part of the Netherlands :cheer:

Sounds like a good plan to me. More Cycling champions for Nederlanden

smart-thinking.gif

52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You just want Spa to host the Dutch GP don’t you?

18 minutes ago, NearPup said:

You just want Spa to host the Dutch GP don’t you?

Dear God no :lol: 

There is barely a worse hell on earth to have a big event in terms of infrastructure :d 

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

J'été sur mes gardes that you will search in google:lol: yes but what the ن means ?