website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

46 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Here it's one big-ass paper you fold out, then you colour the circle in front of one name. Usually that'll be simply the #1 of the party you want to vote for, but you can choose someone else if you so wish. Main thing is everyone gets the same paper, and you put it in the box when you voted (folded, of course), so really nobody can know what you voted as long as you fold your paper and nobody sees it before you put it in the box (which is like 5 steps away :p).

Stemmen2.jpg

in Italy a photo like this would be a crime (and not a small one) :yikes:

here you just can't use a smartphone/photocamera in the voting room, especially in the actual voting cabin...

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Here it's one big-ass paper you fold out, then you colour the circle in front of one name. Usually that'll be simply the #1 of the party you want to vote for, but you can choose someone else if you so wish. Main thing is everyone gets the same paper, and you put it in the box when you voted (folded, of course), so really nobody can know what you voted as long as you fold your paper and nobody sees it before you put it in the box (which is like 5 steps away :p).

Stemmen2.jpg

Yeah as I expected, this looks like a pain in the ass for the commission to count the votes :p

40 minutes ago, Belle said:

Any country I can immigrate too? I don’t want to live in Sweden anymore :(

yeah, that extreme-right shit raising basically everywhere quite sucks (I know it from Slovakia very well, as well, we have those morons in the parliament for 8 years now...but thankfully just like some lost statists nobody want to really works with them, however they are for some reason capable of galactically embarass themselves and the whole country almost on daily basis, you surely saw some videos from them like pouring water on Ukrainian flag etc

... just to prove than only nazis support Russia here today) Quite shameful for a country that have to live with the embarassing fact to be a Hitler puppet´s state during WWII, to still have a minority of such morons here...oh, well, anyway

back to Sweden, even if at the end they got like cca 60 seats from what I noticed, it does looks that nobody will take them seriously nor works with them hopefully, so they can keep their "innovations" just for themselves, there no room to make their laws ideas really certified by the majority in the parliament, right ? so I guess Sweden will still rest a super country to live on :d

24 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Yeah as I expected, this looks like a pain in the ass for the commission to count the votes :p

Nah, usually somewhere around midnight the results are more or less clear and then during the hours after that some 0,1's of a percent change :p 

To me it seems more logical than 25 separate pieces of paper for every single voter, 24 of which will by definition go into the trash :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

40 minutes ago, phelps said:

in Italy a photo like this would be a crime (and not a small one) :yikes:

here you just can't use a smartphone/photocamera in the voting room, especially in the actual voting cabin...

Honestly I think this is basically just a press photo done with a dummy ballot which won't actually be filled in :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, hckošice said:

yeah, that extreme-right shit raising basically everywhere quite sucks (I know it from Slovakia very well, as well, we have those morons in the parliament for 8 years now...but thankfully just like some lost statists nobody want to really works with them, however they are for some reason capable of galactically embarass themselves and the whole country almost on daily basis, you surely saw some videos from them like pouring water on Ukrainian flag etc

... just to prove than only nazis support Russia here today) Quite shameful for a country that have to live with the embarassing fact to be a Hitler puppet´s state during WWII, to still have a minority of such morons here...oh, well, anyway

back to Sweden, even if at the end they got like cca 60 seats from what I noticed, it does looks that nobody will take them seriously nor works with them hopefully, so they can keep their "innovations" just for themselves, there no room to make their laws ideas really certified by the majority in the parliament, right ? so I guess Sweden will still rest a super country to live on :d

They Will not be accepted in a governmwnt but they will be needed to get some influence to support the goverbment that Will most Likely be Moderates and christian demokrats with support from both liberals and Sweden democrats.

9 minutes ago, Swewi said:

They Will not be accepted in a governmwnt but they will be needed to get some influence to support the goverbment that Will most Likely be Moderates and christian demokrats with support from both liberals and Sweden democrats.

is it already officially confirmed that they are counting on them for the coalition ?