website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 minutes ago, Belle said:

Imagine a racist leader as Sweden’s prime minister? :hairpull::(

The people choose who they'd like, that's why it's called a democracy :p Though Sweden still has a king, right? Maybe it's time to give him more power like in the good old days.

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The people choose who they'd like, that's why it's called a democracy :p Though Sweden still has a king, right? Maybe it's time to give him more power like in the good old days.

Will not happen until Victoria take over the throne. At least. But don’t think it will happen at all. But sometimes I want more power to the Swedish monarchy. 

33 minutes ago, Belle said:

Dear @Agger can you help me? :)

Have to admit that I haven't followed the election that closely this time.

Preparing to step into the municipal council for 3 months and an election coming up in Denmark (most likely this autumn) really has taken my political time.

Personally my biggest issue with Sverigedemokraterna would be the Climate, but that may just be me who's too used to things in Denmark where they wouldn't really be that bad compared to other parties.

Would most likely vote Centerpartiet if I was in Sweden

The Royal Bees have been formally informed of the death of the Queen-in-Chief.  :pope:

The royal beekeeper - in an arcane tradition thought to date back centuries - has informed the hives kept in the grounds of Buckingham Palace and Clarence House of the Queen’s death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11199259/Royal-beekeeper-informed-Queens-bees-HM-died-King-Charles-new-boss.html

3 hours ago, George_D said:

do you think we might have Ital-Exit?

no, it's basically impossible

but we might have a change of attitude towards the European Institutions (even if I don't think that also...it's improbable that a couple of parties with no absolute majority can do anything -because that's it, FdI and Lega together won't reach even 35%...and they're the only 2 parties that would like to get Italy less "Europeist" among all the relevant groups)