website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

go to tell @Fly_like_a_donthen, do you expect when I am trolled but keeping silence like dead man? How a saint I am.

We are not here to debate on such dubious issues. We are all here in the context of sports, everyone knows the love hate relation between China n India. It's better not to raise any issues of each other, such that there is no clashes unnecessarily over here.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

23 hours ago, Belle said:

Madeleine Albright has passed away. 

Born in Czechoslovakia she was US first female Secretary of State . RIP :(

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/23/politics/madeleine-albright-obituary/index.html

Finally one good news, her place ih hell is reserved for a long time ago. 

10 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

We are not here to debate on such dubious issues. We are all here in the context of sports, everyone knows the love hate relation between China n India. It's better not to raise any issues of each other, such that there is no clashes unnecessarily over here.

Your point is right and I'd love to concentrate on sports. But my emphasis is that to tell it to the troller, not to silence who is trolled and tell him remembering love and peace. When I celebrate our gold medal and your Indian friend starts to spread the Tibetan human rights abuse accusation from out of nowhere. Tell him to concentrate on sports and not just tell me to shut up after being offended.

3 hours ago, Dolby said:

I had honestly hoped that as part of the deal with the World, Taliban would be allowed to take over Afghanistan and in return they won't indulge in overt discrimination and human rights abuses. Alas!!!

I don't think they can ever make a "deal" about these things. this is simply who they are. they believe women should only stay at home, educated women are harder to control.

Taliban is still the same shit, they just got a bit smarter to say something else to the media. they might promise so many things during negotiations but in reality they didn't give up an inch. they are having their old rules back one by one.

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

Tell him to concentrate on sports and not just tell me to shut up after being offended.

No no I didn't get offended. If something is happening wrong it will be told be it Kashmir OR Tibet OR Xinjiang. I don't believe in blame game but it fascinates me how people don't speak the truth. I assume that would be harsh on you if Chinese government would find out since I heard they track all privacy

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

North Korea has launched today 1 missile on the pacific ocean , they are threating usa 

For me it's more like USA exaggerated the threat of monthly routine missile launch to smoothly drag newly-elected South Korea government into its arms and justify the relaunch of THAAD defense system in South Korea.

54 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

For me it's more like USA exaggerated the threat of monthly routine missile launch to smoothly drag newly-elected South Korea government into its arms and justify the relaunch of THAAD defense system in South Korea.

also North Korea is looking to join Russia for any skid of western countries , they are showing they can reach USA with missiles

some countries are buying the discounted Russian petrol with hiden ways  , while USA tries to normalize their relation with Venezuela and Iran :lol:

this crisis is showing the truth  , everything is about money ...they fight for the democracy they said :lol: