website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

This is funny.  All but one of the people demonstrating for Reparations for Slavery in Jamaica.......are white!  :lol:  Now, I've known quite a few white West Indians in my time, but I know enough not to ask them how long their ancestors were in the sugar business. "Hey, Mark, how come you have the same surname as all the people in the village down there?"

55682967-10642799-The_couple_though_were

16 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

India's lone representative in Beijing WOG was Arif Mohd Khan, a Kashmiri. Apart from him, a large number of our winter sportsperson come from Jammu & Kashmir. In Cricket, a couple of Kashmiris have represented India. Suresh Raina, a Kashmiri Pandit by ethnicity, was an integral part of Indian cricket team for more than a decade. But probably the biggest J&K sportsperson to represent India would be rifle shooter Chain Singh. 

As J&K puts the past of terrorism behind and moves ahead on the path of normalcy and peace, I am sure that we will see many more Indian champions from J&K. 

10 hours ago, MHSN said:

Taliban at its best

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/23/taliban-orders-girls-schools-shut-hours-after-reopening

not that anybody cares. Afghanistan is yesterday's news

I had honestly hoped that as part of the deal with the World, Taliban would be allowed to take over Afghanistan and in return they won't indulge in overt discrimination and human rights abuses. Alas!!!

6 minutes ago, Dolby said:

India's lone representative in Beijing WOG was Arif Mohd Khan, a Kashmiri. Apart from him, a large number of our winter sportsperson come from Jammu & Kashmir. In Cricket, a couple of Kashmiris have represented India. Suresh Raina, a Kashmiri Pandit by ethnicity, was an integral part of Indian cricket team for more than a decade. But probably the biggest J&K sportsperson to represent India would be rifle shooter Chain Singh. 

As J&K puts the past of terrorism behind and moves ahead on the path of normalcy and peace, I am sure that we will see many more Indian champions from J&K. 

Thanks for explanation. For the similar natural condition, China has some Tibetan athletes good at winter sports and long-distance running and race walking. When we celebrates our long awaited medal but others trolling by some baseless human rights accusation, forgive me I don't want to patiently tell the truth, I just want to find some thrilling news throwing back, I can find more bloody Kashmir picture on Internet for sure. If people wants to talk the human rights in a rational way, the whole part even should't appear on this thread at first place.

30 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Thanks for explanation. For the similar natural condition, China has some Tibetan athletes good at winter sports and long-distance running and race walking. When we celebrates our long awaited medal but others trolling by some baseless human rights accusation, forgive me I don't want to patiently tell the truth, I just want to find some thrilling news throwing back, I can find more bloody Kashmir picture on Internet for sure. If people wants to talk the human rights in a rational way, the whole part even should't appear on this thread at first place.

Dear if you want we can discus this in any other thread please don't spoil the main thread with this. there is political thread or other thread to get the topic answered. I n others here would love to counter with more but not in this place.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

12 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

Dear if you want we can discus this in any other thread please don't spoil the main thread with this. there is political thread or other thread to get the topic answered. I n others here would love to counter with more but not in this place.

go to tell @Fly_like_a_donthen, do you expect when I am trolled but keeping silence like dead man? How a saint I am.