website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 minutes ago, asiulka2002 said:
what are you so happy about?

Becouse I'm not a fan of the Duda-Morawiecki and their position about EU integration, LGBT rights, media freedom and Ziobro's terrible positions on almost everything. Yeah, not that Tusk and SLD are so better, to be fair :p

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yes, I have seen that the Accord is losing several Members. It is a pity that the media law has passed to the Sejm, but will the government also have the votes in the Senate?

Law & Justice doesn't have a majority in Senate ;)  At the end of the day Americans will still own TVN so this is much ado about nothing.

from what I read in social media, it seems Taliban took full control of Herat, the third largest city of Afghanistan and they are going to capture Kandahar (the 2nd city) in next few hours or days. Kabul will fall in few weeks, it won't even last till the end of 2021. those corrupt politicians will fly to some western countries and poor people will remain to deal with these monsters. I bet Mr Ashraf Ghani already has his plane ready to fly

personally I know more about Herat because that's close to our border and people there have more or less the same culture. so it's just heartbreaking to read such news. reading people's reaction in social media almost makes me cry :cry:  what's more disappointing is that the whole world doesn't care. this was easily preventable. 

so I guess we won't see Afghanistan at the Olympics anymore. but but but the generous Tommy Bach and his friends will invite few shitty random athletes from Europe with Afghan heritage for the next refugee team to give """hope""" and happiness to all refugees around the world. problem solved.

11 minutes ago, George_D said:

pakistan supports the taliban

yes that's what common people say in Afghanistan, twitter is full of #sanctionpakistan but I think it's more complicated than that. yes it seems some elements of Pakistan army are supporting the Taliban but it's not like Imran Khan himself is doing that.

Pakistan is probably the most complicated country in the world! nobody knows who is really in power. Pakistan is like an atomic bomb that can explode at any moment.

but one thing is for sure. the Pakistani government is not strong enough, they don't even have control over their borders. that's why lots of terrorist groups find home in Pakistan.

9 hours ago, MHSN said:

from what I read in social media, it seems Taliban took full control of Herat, the third largest city of Afghanistan and they are going to capture Kandahar (the 2nd city) in next few hours or days. Kabul will fall in few weeks, it won't even last till the end of 2021. those corrupt politicians will fly to some western countries and poor people will remain to deal with these monsters. I bet Mr Ashraf Ghani already has his plane ready to fly

personally I know more about Herat because that's close to our border and people there have more or less the same culture. so it's just heartbreaking to read such news. reading people's reaction in social media almost makes me cry :cry:  what's more disappointing is that the whole world doesn't care. this was easily preventable. 

so I guess we won't see Afghanistan at the Olympics anymore. but but but the generous Tommy Bach and his friends will invite few shitty random athletes from Europe with Afghan heritage for the next refugee team to give """hope""" and happiness to all refugees around the world. problem solved.

During the OG, I am just too focused on games and I censored all kinds of news from real world. But now it’s time to back to reality.

It may sounds cruel but I do support US and its allies withdrawal from Afghan. An foreign forces made government is without futures. It’s fate is leaning on the extent of foreign interference. Once it’s abandoned, it’s definitely gonna be miserable. The future of Afghan should be shaped by its own people with or without violence. 

Well the fate of the weak is never on its own. When to enter and when to leave your country is never up to you. Good luck to Afghan people.

11 hours ago, MHSN said:

and they are going to capture Kandahar (the 2nd city) in next few hours or days

There we go :(

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-afghanistan-taliban-26d485963b7a0d9f2107afcbc38f239a

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, MHSN said:

yes that's what common people say in Afghanistan, twitter is full of #sanctionpakistan but I think it's more complicated than that. yes it seems some elements of Pakistan army are supporting the Taliban but it's not like Imran Khan himself is doing that.

Pakistan is probably the most complicated country in the world! nobody knows who is really in power. Pakistan is like an atomic bomb that can explode at any moment.

but one thing is for sure. the Pakistani government is not strong enough, they don't even have control over their borders. that's why lots of terrorist groups find home in Pakistan.

Most (not all) Taliban fighters are from the Pashtun/Pathan tribe. Pakistan's Pashtun dominated North Western Frontier Province (NWFP) was added to Pakistan by the British. However, it was decided that after 100 years the province will be shifted back to Afghanistan.

This is what Pakistan plans to prevent at all cost. Therefore, Pakistani jihadi groups that are mostly comprised of Punjabi Sunni Muslims are being sent to Afghanistan to fight against the Afghan government.

12 hours ago, MHSN said:

1) Imran Khan has no control over the army. Everybody knows that Pakistani Army and ISI has the real power in Pakistan. 

2) Imran Khan used to be called Taliban Khan during Musharraf times due to his close contacts with Taliban. 

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

1) Imran Khan has no control over the army. Everybody knows that Pakistani Army and ISI has the real power in Pakistan. 

2) Imran Khan used to be called Taliban Khan during Musharraf times due to his close contacts with Taliban. 

ISI made the taliban