website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Agger said:

An obvious guess but 4 years a go a lot said Booker 2020. A lot can happen. A Trump bid doesn't seem impossible, sadly

I’m old enough to remember when Harris seemed like a good bet to be the next president.

Though I guess that did sort of turn out to be correct.

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

I mean I feel good about the US right now but then I remember which politician is driving the exploding clown car that is my country....

Plus the decrepit old hag with the hideous offspring who refuses to let the rest of the World have more oxygen to breathe,

At this point, this is just a loser reaction deja vu for me... Prabowo basically claimed he won against Joko Widodo in Indonesian election, kept convincing everyone that he lost because of massive fraud, threatening to do legal action..

All he need to do is provide badly trained witnesses at Supreme Court and then get appointed as Minister of Defence - that will mark the birth of American Prabowo :lol:

Well, Trump is SO evil that the democrats need to have the most part of the press, the social networks and even do fraud to defeat him.....

It so important the image in this time that some people prefer a candidate of a goverment which made a big disaster in economy and foreing policy, atacks many countries militarily than another which dont atack ANY......

Big triumph for the international marxism.