website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

Like her or not, Johaug is trully just phenomenal athlete, but man, she really need to work on her flagbearing skills :p

Diggins what a effort, literally almost died on the track to earn that so deserved silver. Amazing girl.

Andersson complete collapse, this will hurt her long time :(

Laukli decided to ski a 30 and half km race at the end :lol: was waiting if someone will run the wrong course and there were one at the finish lol

Great race also from the french Delphine Claudel.

49 minutes ago, Triplecast said:

While US TV viewers didn’t see it (except maybe West Coast).

NBC cut in on their primetime show, I pulled up the stream so I'm not sure if it was West coast only or not.  Got awkward with the rescheduling.  More fodder for traditional sports fans here that the Olympic schedule isn't the nice neat put together puzzle that we're used to with a lot of our sports schedules.  At least we didn't have to stay up late for it!

45 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Peacock was truly the only to watch these Olympics in the US.

It's definitely the future.  Hopefully come Paris 2024, there will be greater awareness and less complaining that people don't know how to find schedules (seriously folks, it's not that hard!)

40 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

NBC cut in on their primetime show, I pulled up the stream so I'm not sure if it was West coast only or not.  Got awkward with the rescheduling.  More fodder for traditional sports fans here that the Olympic schedule isn't the nice neat put together puzzle that we're used to with a lot of our sports schedules.  At least we didn't have to stay up late for it!

It's definitely the future.  Hopefully come Paris 2024, there will be greater awareness and less complaining that people don't know how to find schedules (seriously folks, it's not that hard!)

It was definitely West Coast only.  We got our NBC local (Wash. DC) news at 11:00 to 11:35.  When I finally saw the race on NBC, they were about 1 hr, behind the finish.

Was surprised to read this was the last ever Olympic race for Johaug and she even considers retiring at the end of the season. Without her the Norwegian women have been such a B-tier nation lately. They have been so dominant over the last decade and made women's races rather boring, so I wouldn't mind seeing them fading into the background for a while.