website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

It was hard and not classic sprint course. In my opinion, Lampič did not dissapoint, she is not so well prepared this season as she was last year, still I hoped for the final, but those girls were simply stronger.

At least it is good, that Team Sprint is on programme next week, so maybe Urevc can get better.

13 minutes ago, Belle said:

Is it me or will the Women’s team sprint be a epic fight between Sweden and USA?:thumbup:

Epic? Could be interesting, but a) It is women’s team sprint ... and b) It is only two nations fighting for gold (Russia and Norway don’t look like serious contenders). By this standard pretty much every competition would have to be called epic (although I understand that as a Swedish person you feel the need to overstate the importance of this event).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

40 minutes ago, Belle said:

Is it me or will the Women’s team sprint be a epic fight between Sweden and USA?:thumbup:

Never ever. The Americans are not nearly as strong in classic as they are in skating. I don't even see them winning a medal. The Swedes yes, but then the Russians, Finns and Norway with Johaug are much stronger.