website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

I do believe they draw themselves who will go in which heat, 1st after Q draw first and then so..

I get wanting to go in earlier heats to get more rest, but that seems counter-intuitive if you're Stupak to go up against the 2 fastest skiers from qualifying.

9 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

I get wanting to go in earlier heats to get more rest, but that seems counter-intuitive if you're Stupak to go up against the 2 fastest skiers from qualifying.

I meant a random draw, they do not pick the heat they want, they simply draw one by one from 1st to 30th. At least it was like that in PyeogChang

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I meant a random draw, they do not pick the heat they want, they simply draw one by one from 1st to 30th. At least it was like that in PyeogChang

You can see heat selection in live stream.

It's weird because they change the rules TOP10 from 10th to 1st and than 11th to 30th... :question:

20 minutes ago, brunamoura said:

Is there a way to send a direct "thank you" to this commentator? Do you know his name?

It is Marc Rohde. But I didn't find any active social media of him. Maybe through Eurosport Twitter account? @Eurosport_DE

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

63. Procházková +27.81 ... hilarious, when you think she already had multiple podiums and even once won this event at the World Cup

I had no idea, but damn, 2009 :d That was definitely before I paid this much attention :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!