website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Im actually looking forward to this. It has potential. We see going to be going from the Worst Olympics in recent memory next year to something extraordinary opening the games in 2024. Can't wait!

Yeah, I was left with a positive outlook on large public opening ceremonies after Buenos Aires 2018. There’s clearly some places to improved, but I’m highly interested in how this idea will turn out.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, hckošice said:

Jesus Christ this parade of Nations will be a total mess for TV, I already can imagine some nations will not be even shown or cameras will find them only for some seconds...

I could already imagine a not-so-knowledgable Indonesian commentator will be hyping up the ship from Monaco :lol: 

8 hours ago, Griff88 said:

I could already imagine a not-so-knowledgable Indonesian commentator will be hyping up the ship from Monaco :lol: 

Oh yeah, such flops are likely to be very common.

"and here is Slovenia once again..."

But I am mostly afraid we will have somethig like that. I can already picture this will happen...

"and we see Burkina Faso with 6 athletes, here is the French delegation passing under the xyz bridge, what a great team it will be for the host country, now Burundi with a couple of athletes, and we see the french team waving to the passionate audience, what a lovely images and now this is, Cameroon...wait we should have had Cambodia first...however...does not matter anyway, look at the French team so happy to be here on the Seine waving to the public..."