website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

Oh come on, now people start saying things and now I can only see it as a kissing flame (or Goku's kissing hair). Let me like the logo :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Laraja said:

They should lauch the logo with a explanation :lol:

I didn't like the logo, I prefer the bid logo much more. But, after read a little bit on this website, now, It makes more sense and I appreciate a little more

We can’t all have people holdings hand in a recognizable pattern sir ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

It looked good until I realised that it was the outline of a woman's face. Now it reminds me of some makeup/cosmetic company logo.

Reveal hidden contents

Which is very much apart of Paris culture, so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

52 minutes ago, szy123 said:

Meh, it's not a bad design at all, but I don't see how this logo is relevant to Olympics. It kinda looks like redesign of Tinder to me. 

The flame, the medal, gold (I believe 1900 were the first games with gold medals, but quote me on that). Plus, the symbolism of Marianne matches many of the Olympic ideals. All together it works to make a simplistic design that actually says a lot about Paris and Olympics. Plus, the type font is reminiscent of the 1920s, which many people consider to be the Golden Age of Paris. Plus (plus) the round design welcomes the games back Paris, as though the Olympics have come full circle.

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Jesus Christ, wtf is that ?

A better, non-stereotypical logo :cool: