website statistics

Women's Handball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

I am so sorry :DEN and :GER, one of you should be here instead of us, now it's even more clear that we got very lucky with how the qualification went down. 

We are good at winning junior and youth events, but who cares about those when our supposedly very talented players stop maturing and turn into huge disappointments, like Háfra for example...

5 hours ago, Vektor said:

Okay, time to turn off :BRA v :HUN, I don't want to watch this. If we are playing like this, we shouldn't have qualified. I hope this is the end of everyone in charge of this team if we lose. 

Probably the end of the road for the :HUN team this time (unless they pull off a miracle in the remaining 3 matches).
Even though was very happy about qualifying, but seems that the suffering of the :HUN handball continues as usual. And all this with more money in the sport than ever before (which does not matter much if/when your problems are with coach development and the like)

3 minutes ago, pdr4332 said:

Probably the end of the road for the :HUN team this time (unless they pull off a miracle in the remaining 3 matches).
Even though was very happy about qualifying, but seems that the suffering of the :HUN handball continues as usual. And all this with more money in the sport than ever before (which does not matter much if/when your problems are with coach development and the like)

I would say that only the women's team is suffering now, the men's team finally seem capable of some good results, too bad that they didn't figure their shit out in time for Olympic qualification. I am 100% sure that our men's team would perform better in Tokyo than our women's team. 

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

I would say that only the women's team is suffering now, the men's team finally seem capable of some good results, too bad that they didn't figure their shit out in time for Olympic qualification. I am 100% sure that our men's team would perform better in Tokyo than our women's team. 

Fair point, hope the guys figure it out in time for Paris.