website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Anyone noticed how :SSD South Sudan is more or less a shoe in for the qualification? :hyper:

Yeah, South Sudan has made basketball a priority ever since it became an independent nation. It's nice to see their efforts paying off.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, intoronto said:

and :PHI as the main hosts will be in the top tier pot with those 3 teams at the official draw, making the tournament heavily unmatched...

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Today begins the final window for World Cup qualification.

Japan thrashed Iran 96-61. They probably don't need a result against China, but I imagine they will be watching Kazakhstan's game against Australia.

I don't think the players can watch the other game, both games will be held at the same time :d 7:30 am here, I'm sure after today nobody will wake up early to watch this, probably except me :lol:

Australia can't lose to Kazakhstan, even if they want to :d this is just not possible. the gap is just too much.

this is no secret that Australia gifted the qualification to Iran by forfeiting that game in Tehran. I would be very mad at them if I was from Kazakhstan. Iran simply didn't deserve to qualify but I will take it, going to the WC is better than not going after all. our basketball is reaching its low :cry: still the team is not this bad. today they simply stopped trying in the 2nd Q. they beat the same Japanese team twice recently.

and I believe Japan will take the Asian quota for the Olympics.

3 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Heartbreaking loss for Brazil against Puerto Rico. They pretty much need to defeat the United States in a few days to have any chance at qualifying to the World Cup.

Well Brazil can defeat USA “D” team.

I’m more worried about Mexico being overconfident and losing in Montevideo.