website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

11 hours ago, Werloc said:

SERIOUSLY

What is up with IBU story on Instagram saying that there won't be Holmenkollen this year???

Are we actually going to cancel the final stage of the World Cup for the second year in a row? 

Let's go end the season in Poland. 

All Norwegian World Cups in March are not going to happen, it seems.

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

I don't think even Almaty is interested in Almaty.

Which is a shame, Almaty was pretty awesome and according to our resident cross-country skier/former biathlete everything was handled and organized very well there, plus I remember the scenery was pretty cool.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which is a shame, Almaty was pretty awesome and according to our resident cross-country skier/former biathlete everything was handled and organized very well there, plus I remember the scenery was pretty cool.

Course has a reputation for being a lung buster too. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

I think there are a few alternatives with Sweden, Poland or Switzerland at the top.  Obertilliach is hosting the World Juniors.  That could also be an option.

Realistically, the best place would be anywhere within a few hours coach or rail journey from NMNM.