website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Pablita said:

Really? Great! Credentials for the league?

Thanks.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I watched Rai Sport this morning and it looks like Anna Swenn-Larsson is the one who tested positive.

Chiara Mair gets bib #7 in the top group :yikes:

Resi Stiegler is back on the World Cup for the first time since March 2019.

our reporter claims otherwise. Only the coach was reportedly positive. Swenn-Larson was not allowed to race only on the basis of the new covid-19 protocol, despite the fact that she had 5 negative tests in the last 10 days.

Not even on TV here because Eurosport is showing some lame crap about Tiger Woods :facepalm: 

Luckily they invented the wonder of wonders that is the Eurosport Player :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I have a feeling my secret pick for Shiffrin in the Predictor might end up pretty well!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I have a feeling my secret pick for Shiffrin in the Predictor might end up pretty well!

Curse you, Petra!

Or actually not :p:cheer: