:ITA Italy 8

:MLT Malta 7

:FIN Finland 6

:SUI Switzerland 5

:LTU Lithuania 4

:BRA Brazil 3

:NED Netherlands 2

:SRB Serbia 1

TISC Open 2014 (as part of the Serbian 7-member jury)

Spoiler

:IRL Ireland 12

:DEN Denmark 11

:CAN Canada 10

:NZL New Zealand 9

:RUS Russia 8

:BUL Bulgaria 7

:LAT Latvia 6

:ARG Argentina 5

:HUN Hungary 4

:LTU Lithuania 3

:GUY Guyana 2

:NED Netherlands 1

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

I don't have record for my earlier votes, but starting with 2016 there are the results:

TISCSTAT.png

Russia is the only one to score twice 12, Brazil got 4 medals in total, Denmark is the most consistent - the only time they didn't get points was the time they won! Slovenia is on the rise having scored consistently in the last two years. Lithuania is the only one with the full set of medals and total of 38 countries scored! Malta was awarded points at 5 out of 10 editions but four times it was 1 point only! Poland, the regular participant scored only once and it was 12. Czechs being quite irregular got points for the very first time this year. Some of the regular participants that are yet to score are USA, Germany, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece.

Hilarious that we're both 6th on each other's all time ranking :d

I made a table as well and without results from pre-2016 contests Poland awarded points to 48 different countries. 

In the last 10 contests :TUN Tunisia received points six times (maximum was 11 in Open 2017), as well as :IND India with maximum 8 in Open 2016 and Annual 2018.

:GRE Greece had points five times with 12 points three times(!!) at Open 2016, Annual 2018 and Annual 2019.

:MLT Malta received points five times with 11 two times (Open 2018 and Open 2020) as well as :ROU Romania received points five times (but no more than 8 in single contest), same about :SRB Serbia which had points also five times with 12 this time at Open 2020. 

:CHN China is the only one country which gets points every time since they joined to the competition.

Ugh. What a positive surprise for me. I didn`t thing about wining even in my wildest dreams. Especially not on my debut here were I know almost nothing how this competition work and what kind of music is mostly prefers by forum members. My goal was top 15 with about 50 to 60 points.

Thank you sooooo much on your points. It is great feeling when you see that people like your choice and enjoy in song you personally love. Big thanks to our host @heywooduwho did a tremendous job, and did it on great way. And my big apology to everyone for my inactivity during the competition, especially on final day, but I I've been to busy in recent weeks and my free time was almost non-existent.

And about Serbian song this time. Many of you wondered why Irish folk tune on English for Serbia. First and most important is that i adore that kind of music (Irish and Celtic), that love started in 1996 when Eimear Quinn won Eurovision with "The Voice", which is music masterpiece. Second, Irish folk music is very popular in Serbia and there is a lot of bands perform that kind of music, mainly in pubs and small club (the most famous Serbian Irish-folk band is Orthodox Celts).

And once again, thank you all on your votes and on your songs. See you next time 

To conclude TOISC 2020, below you can see which countries received points (and how many overally) from Polish national jury in all 16 contests:

Place Country Points

:GRE Greece

:MLT Malta

:GBR

Great Britain

:TUN Tunisia

:FIN Finland

:BUL

Bulgaria

:KAZ

Kazakhstan

:ROU 

Romania

:ESP Spain

:LTU

Lithuania

:SRB Serbia

:MAR

Morocco

:IND India

:ITA Italy

:USA

United States

:BRA Brazil

:ARG

Argentina

:SVK

Slovakia

:AUS

Australia

:CHN China

:HUN Hungary

:CHI Chile

:CZE

Czech Republic

:GER

Germany

:TUR Turkey

:EGY Egypt

:CAN Canada

:NED

Netherlands

:COL

Colombia

:IRI Iran

:FRA France

:IRL Ireland

:SLO Slovenia

:POR Portugal

:GUY Guyana

:ISR Israel

:LAT Latvia

:AUT Austria

:CRO Croatia

:INAIndonesia

:MEX Mexico

:VIE Vietnam

:DEN

Denmark

:EST Estonia

:NOR Norway

:ALG Algeria

:SUI

Switzerland

:RUS Russia

:VEN

Venezuela

:MNE

Montenegro

:SWE Sweden

:NZL

New Zealand

:MDA Moldova

That's mean that only :AZE Azerbaijan, :LBN Lebanon, :UKR Ukraine and :URU Uruguay never received points from Polish jury.