website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

To be fair, I believe there have been contests with more than one break lasting more than an hour, this one only has one :p 

Yes, I know. But you spoiled me with four 15 minute breaks earlier, so I have to think of something to do now :p

6 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I demand a recount! We are clearly getting votes from earlier session and it magically disappears now!

Stop these ForBiden votes, count only the legal votes!

We should introduce the STOP THE COUNT award.

- for a nation which lost most places in the second half of Grand Final

#banbestmen

While he is waiting for John King to stop infusing himself with the magic wall, Wolf Blitzer makes the projection that Serbia will win Wisconsin and Michigan based on the analysis. Canada must win Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania to win the contest, while Serbia only needs to win one of the states (preferably Pennsylvania's 20 electorial votes).

Nevada, meanwhile, is still counting and recounting the votes.

Alaska is WTF

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

So for me dinner is 12 to 1 in the middle of the day. Supper is about 7-8 PM.

I consider lunch the only warm meal of the day, so in my line of work, sometimes I feel like I'm eating lunch between 20:00-22:00

If you're particularly unlucky, you stuff yourself with fruit and snacks during the day only to get back at 1 A.M. and cook something up in the kitchen and then digest for an hour-ish and then try to fall asleep :lol: