website statistics

Olympedia

Dragon

14 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Great job! :cheer:

Is this project planning to include also non-Olympic results ? Such as World Championships, World Cups, Continental Championships and so on ?

This project is strictly Olympic Games only.

40 minutes ago, Dragon said:

FYI - The Olympedia database is now available to the public.

http://www.olympedia.org/

With an explanation here https://olympstats.com/2020/05/27/olympedia-now-open-to-the-public/

wonderful!

thanks to all those who made it possible first and available for all of us then...:bowdown:

Told you :d :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

I like the new horses section. Looking forward to reporting missing data. :p

Aaaaand it's closed :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I’m glad this went public. Now I have a chance in @Dragon trivia contests on Twitter :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela