website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Uvalde victim Irma Garcia’s widower Joe Garcia, passed away of a hearth attack after his wife’s murder. He died of grief. Please pray for the Garcia family. I’m heartbroken. :(

https://abc7ny.com/texas-school-shooting-victims-uvalde-elementary-eva-mireles-victim/11892870/

My ES Player sub ran out this week, so the Player stopped working. That is, the app loads, but nothing plays. So am now on D+.  It’s a bit annoying, there is a whole extra keypress required to load it.  

Obviously all the live content is there & works the same.  I think the archive is all there but it’s not always so well organised.

13 hours ago, Sindo said:

So everything will be on Discovery from July on? Do you have a source for that? I can't find anything on Italian pages.

This was planned right from when D+ was introduced just before Tokyo. I’m sure I was discussing it on other boards if not here as well.. It was impossible at that point for newbies to get an ES sub, only D+.  So I don’t think anyone is getting ripped off, all the old subs were condemned to a natural death.

28 minutes ago, bestmen said:

according to many sources , the virus of Mokeypox was made by USA and throwed in Nigeria this May 

Alex Jones isn't a source.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!